Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Amazing Race

Photobucket


Have you ever seen the reality show "Amazing Race"

I knew I would never be a good candidate for that show. I am direction impaired.

Ask my dad about "the tree" sometime. It was the beginning of my diagnosis.

I also don't have a lot of patience.

But after these last 5 months I feel like I am starring on the show.

Photobucket

And guess what? We are approaching the finish line!

Guy and I are running as hard and fast as we can.



We can see the finish line.

We hear Phil saying,

*Insert crowd cheering on the sidelines*
Photobucket

"5 months, hundreds of pieces of paperwork, hours of prayer and fasting, hard work, sacrifices, fund-raising....Guy and Lindy, you are the official winners of the Amazing Race to Gabe and Levi!!

Our plane tickets are booked. We board our plane in 12 days!!! We will be hugging our boys in 2 weeks. I can hardly believe it.

There are so many emotions right now.

Excitement to meet my boys. Getting the long list of things to do done. Not wanting to leave my 2 boys behind for the weeks we are gone. Soon we will be a family of seven with 2 special needs sons.......

For all of you adopting parents out there, you can just mark the last month of waiting off your calculations because it totally FLY'S by! Trust me.

4 comments:

Felicity May 15, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Oh Wow!! I am so excited for you!

The Monier Family May 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

We are so excited for your family:) Thank you for showing pointing us in the direction of our Dima, too! We will continue to pray for your wonderful family! I can't wait to meet your little loves!!!!

Anonymous May 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

Love it!!! Hang in there!! There is always a long plane ride between destinations on the Amazing Race!! You can sleep then!
LOL! Love you all!! Dawn

David and Carolyn May 23, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

Hi Guy and Lindy,
Maybe we'll see you on the plane or at the SDA appointment. Ours is the same day!! I'm getting so excited I can't ttthhinkkk strate.... straight!!!!

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP