Sunday, July 24, 2011

Angels Singing

Did you hear them?

The angels.

Singing, every morning last week at 8:15AM when I walked out of our house with all 5 kids fed, teeth brushed, bathed, dressed and ready for VBS. It was definitely a miracle.

This last month that we have been home I have basically been hanging around the house because of the simple fact that it takes a LOT to go out. Not just because there are now five kids, but with Gabe and Levi being more like a toddler and an infant, it takes a lot of planning and packing to be out for the day.

It was a long week, but a great one. My husband was the director this year and I helped with the photography. The kids all had a blast.

In the middle of this crazy week I thought a photo shoot was in order.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boys just LOVE to let mommy take their pictures
Photobucket

Yeah right!!!
Photobucket
"Why is mommy making me stand in this stuff?!?!"

Photobucket
"It's not that bad Levi"

Photobucket
"Well, this is better being off the ground, but I still wouldn't call this fun"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Felicity July 25, 2011 at 2:33 AM  

I just LOVE the top photo of Levi!!

alicia July 25, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

oh great pictures!!!

Mandy July 25, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

These are great! Thank you for sharing them with us! Cute boys!

Lisa (DanielsMommy) July 25, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

Wow, you are an amazing photographer!! I wish we were closer so you could take some of my Danny. Your boys are just beautiful!!!

Lauren July 26, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

So BEAUTIFUL!

Barbara July 26, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

Lindy you and Guy are such wonderful parents the boys have certainly been getting lots of love and attention.They both look so good. Thank you for taking time out of your busy days to keep all of us up to date on what's going on at the House= house. The pictures are awesome.

connie August 9, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

I hope all is well. I know it must be a big transition, and as every family adjusting to new little one(s), it takes a lot out of everyone.

Anonymous August 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

I hope the past month has been just a rewarding and progressive as the previous month! I miss the updates and seeing how the boys are doing.

Watching Gabe transform has been such an experience. Levi is ADORABLE.

These are great pictures!

Been a month... hope all is well, praying for your family and those two new boys! Also, wanted to say your daughter seems like such a beautiful soul with a heart that will lead her to do great things! What a wonderful experience for her to be able to be a part of the actual journey to get her brothers out!!

Hoping for an update soon!

summer September 6, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

These pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Anonymous September 11, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

I stop by daily hoping for an update! I hope all is well. can't wait to see how much the boys have blossomed these past 2 months!

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP