Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dusting off an old lens and dirty faces

I'm trying to study, practice, study, practice with my photography. I decided to take out my very neglected lens today and see what I could get.

The kids were outside playing for hours.

I LOVE that they do that! It brings back so many memories of when I was little and made many delicious mud pies at my bakery.

They have been walking down the trail on our property and collecting things for their "house". I should have gotten a picture of their set up. I will try to next time.

I did take some shots of what's left of fall around here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I saw a perfect opportunity to grab a few when Zane was in time out. Is it wrong to take advantage of the fact that my 2 year old might be standing still for a minute??? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a wonderfully relaxing Sabbath today. We ended it all with a campfire and marshmallows. To the kids delight, before dinner:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was thinking I should edit out the dirt on Zane's face, shirt, and little hands. But this is real life.

When my boys play outside, they actually get dirty.

Crazy, I know. And I love it:)

4 comments:

Jill November 15, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

his dirty face is SO fitting though. GREAT shots .....

The Lourceys November 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Oh how I miss you guys. I wish we were there for s'mores. ;) Awesome pictures by the way!

Anonymous November 15, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

You do a great job capturing life babe...great pics.

Becca November 15, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

DEFINITELY gotta keep the dirt on Zane's face! I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the pouty time-out face too!

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP