Sunday, April 10, 2011

Approved!!

We have been approved! And do you want to hear something really neat?
This approval process usually takes 2-3 months. We were approved in TWO WEEKS.

Photobucket

What does that mean and what's the next step??

We have our approval from USCIS here in the states which means that we can now send our Dossier (huge packet of paperwork we have worked on for months) over to EE.
Once it gets translated we will be given a traveling date. Usually the time frame once you send of your Dossier is about 4-6 weeks to be in country. That means we could be holding our little guys in a little over a month!!!

My mind is going a thousand different directions. Although that is nothing new :)

We have been working on getting our home ready for the boys. Their beds all set up and we even got Gabe's coming home outfit. I cannot wait for you to see it!!

Things we still need to do:
Get a dresser
Make a family photo album to show the judge in EE
Raise the last of the needed funds

And speaking of funds ;)

I kinda miscalculated what our balance left to be raised is. After talking to my facilitator and a friend that traveled to our same orphanage, I realized that I didn't budget enough for our stay while in EE. Instead of being only $5,000 short we actually need $8,000.

But guess what? God is still God. We have seen His hand in this whole process and I know He wouldn't let us get this far to not have the money right at the end.

I am talking with a few people and getting some fundraising ideas. We only have a month to raise the last of our funds, but I know that we can do it!

If you haven't already, check out the fundraiser tab at the top of the page. I will be listing new things weekly.

"Deciding everything is falling into place perfectly as long as you don't get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly." - Story People

0 comments:

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP