Thursday, January 21, 2010

Double Digits

Ten. Count them, all your fingers. That is how old my first born is today. TEN.

That's three short years from being a teenager.

Five years from driving.

And lets just stop there, I don't even want to think about the rest.


Genesis. Her name simply means "Beginning"

She was our beginning. Our first little bundle of joy. And now she is 10. Wow

We love you so much Genesis. You are sweet and kind. You love to give and create new things. You are are wonderful big sister to your brothers, they miss you terribly when you are not around. We are blessed to have you in our family.

Photobucket

Thank you God for such a wonderful beginning.

1 comments:

Becca February 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Oh girl, I know the feeling -- I can't believe Carolyn is already 8 -- I'm sure I'll be in shock when she hits 10! The picture is gorgeous!

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP